Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Apache County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Apache County
      Zips: 
    86540
    86547
    86028
    86520
    86535
    86544
    86507
    86545
    86506
    86556
    86502
    86538
    85932
    86508
    85940
    86514
    85927
    86511
    86505
    85920
    85924
    86512
    86504
    85925
    85936
    86503
    85938
    86515
      Coordinates: 
    35.39552872827373, -109.48884962988842
      Area total: 
    11218.66 sq. mi., 29056.19 sq. km, 7179941.12 acres
      Area land: 
    11197.75 sq. mi., 29002.04 sq. km, 7166559.36 acres
      Area water: 
    20.91 sq. mi., 54.15 sq. km, 13381.76 acres
      Established: 
    1879
      Capital seat: 

    Saint Johns
    Address: 75 West Cleveland Street
    County Annex
    Saint Johns, AZ 85936-0428
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Apache County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    66,021; Population change: -7.69% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    5.90 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $30,541
      Households: 
    21,491
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.80% per 20,195 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.10%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $2.49 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Apache County's population of Arizona of 17,765 residents in 1930 has increased 3,72-fold to 66,021 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.85% female residents and 49.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 51.37% in Apache County, Arizona are married and the remaining 48.63% are single population.

    As of 2020, 51.37% in Apache County, Arizona are married and the remaining 48.63% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    28,723 residential units of which 76.95% share occupied residential units.

    27.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Apache County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    65.33% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 20.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.38% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Apache County, Arizona 48.18% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 35.47% are vacant.

  • The 48.72% of the population in Apache County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 35.110%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 63.190%) of those eligible to vote in Apache County, Arizona.

Skyline of Apache County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Texas Station Oyster Bar

2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV 89032

Papivivi

816 Boston St, Lynn, MA 01905

Peking Garden

5126 US-30, Greensburg, PA 15601

Zz's Kitchen

2820 Veterans Memorial Dr, Abbeville, LA 70510

Emerald Planet II

30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112

Landscape of Arizona