Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Pinal County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Pinal County
      Zips: 
    85117
    85190
    85191
    85178
    85145
    85141
    85121
    85130
    85118
    85739
    85618
    85192
    85172
    85137
    85193
    85631
    85143
    85123
    85173
    85140
    85147
    85623
    85194
    85143
    85140
    85131
    85118
    85132
    85739
    85138
    85119
    85128
    85139
    85120
    85122
      Coordinates: 
    32.90436588530896, -111.34473970058433
      Area total: 
    5374.67 sq. mi., 13920.34 sq. km, 3439791.36 acres
      Area land: 
    5366.05 sq. mi., 13898.00 sq. km, 3434270.08 acres
      Area water: 
    8.63 sq. mi., 22.34 sq. km, 5521.28 acres
      Established: 
    1875
      Capital seat: 

    Florence
    Address: 135 N. Pinal Street
    Administrative Complex
    Florence, AZ
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Pinal County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    425,264; Population change: 13.17% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    79 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $49,326
      Households: 
    125,527
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 191,074 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.70%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $7.64 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Pinal County's population of Arizona of 22,081 residents in 1930 has increased 19,26-fold to 425,264 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.72% female residents and 50.28% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.56% in Pinal County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.56% in Pinal County, Arizona are married and the remaining 38.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    172,878 residential units of which 84.84% share occupied residential units.

    31.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Pinal County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.05% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 18.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.18% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.31% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Pinal County, Arizona 61.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 16.77% are rented apartments, and the remaining 21.32% are vacant.

  • The 31.45% of the population in Pinal County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 56.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 41.990%) of those eligible to vote in Pinal County, Arizona.

Skyline of Pinal County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Rosie's Rockin'

34 W Stafford Rd, Stafford Springs, CT 06076

Buccardo's

173 Main St, Tidioute, PA 16351

TGI Fridays

151 E Townline Rd, Vernon Hills, IL 60061

LAGNIAPPE MEAT CO. LLC

1115 Sampson St, Westlake, LA 70669

New Beginnings Ministries

123 S Doughty St #4913, Rockport, TX 78382

Landscape of Arizona