Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Orange County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Orange County
      Zips: 
    34740
    32799
    32855
    32857
    32858
    34778
    34778
    32872
    32710
    32859
    32777
    32860
    34777
    32856
    32862
    32853
    32861
    32869
    32877
    32768
    32831
    32867
    32868
    32872
    32794
    32878
    32854
    32839
    32704
    32836
    32793
    32802
    32809
    32810
    32808
    32790
    32807
    32751
    32812
    32809
    32809
    34760
    32709
    34734
    34787
    32816
    32833
    32798
    32830
    32820
    32829
    32830
    32832
    32814
    32836
    32827
    32826
    32818
    32825
    32821
    32812
    34786
    32817
    32712
    32828
    32839
    32824
    32811
    32810
    32835
    32807
    32805
    32822
    32808
    34761
    32837
    32804
    32703
    34787
    32809
    32806
    32751
    32792
    32803
    32801
    32789
    32819
      Coordinates: 
    28.514448124910277, -81.3235291027985
      Area total: 
    1003.20 sq. mi., 2598.28 sq. km, 642049.92 acres
      Area land: 
    901.87 sq. mi., 2335.82 sq. km, 577194.24 acres
      Area water: 
    101.34 sq. mi., 262.46 sq. km, 64855.68 acres
      Established: 
    1824
      Capital seat: 

    Orlando
    Address: 201 S Rosalind Ave
    County Courthouse
    Orlando, FL 32801-3527
    Governing Body: County Commission with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Orange County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,429,908; Population change: 24.78% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,585 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $51,357
      Households: 
    98,336
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.60% per 737,546 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $90.25 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Orange County's population of Florida of 10,403 residents in 1930 has increased 37,36-fold to 388,656 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.19% female residents and 49.81% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.27% in Orange County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.27% in Orange County, Florida are married and the remaining 39.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    561,851 residential units of which 92.45% share occupied residential units.

    28.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Orange County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.95% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.25% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.65% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Orange County, Florida 55.60% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.80% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.60% are vacant.

  • The 38.94% of the population in Orange County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.380%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.000%) of those eligible to vote in Orange County, Florida.

Skyline of Orange County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Twigs American Kitchen

5289 Marathon Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109

Sam & Louie's New York Pizzeria

4131 Pioneer Woods Dr, Lincoln, NE 68516

Longnecks Sports Grill

12919 Frogtown Connector Rd, Union, KY 41091

Amicable Inc

2100 P St NW, Washington, DC 20037

Stay Glazed Donuts

22 S Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801

Landscape of Florida