Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Saint Lucie County

St. Lucie County

  •   State: 
    Florida
      County: 
    Saint Lucie County
      Zips: 
    34985
    34954
    34954
    34948
    34985
    34988
    34979
    34949
    34987
    34951
    34945
    34981
    34946
    34947
    34984
    34983
    34953
    34982
    34986
    34950
    34952
      Coordinates: 
    27.38090753518227, -80.44560996780605
      Area total: 
    687.84 sq. mi., 1781.50 sq. km, 440218.88 acres
      Area land: 
    571.65 sq. mi., 1480.57 sq. km, 365856.64 acres
      Area water: 
    116.19 sq. mi., 300.93 sq. km, 74362.24 acres
      Established: 
    1844
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Pierce
    Address: 2300 Virginia Ave
    County Courthouse
    Fort Pierce, FL 34982-5632
    Governing Body: County Commission with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Saint Lucie County, Florida, United States

  •   Population: 
    329,226; Population change: 18.52% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    576 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,576
      Households: 
    55,258
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.80% per 145,363 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $8.43 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Saint Lucie County's population of Florida of 14,127 residents in 1930 has increased 13,31-fold to 188,000 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.18% female residents and 49.82% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.05% in Saint Lucie County, Florida are married and the remaining 33.95% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.05% in Saint Lucie County, Florida are married and the remaining 33.95% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    147,884 residential units of which 87.23% share occupied residential units.

    29 minutes is the average time that residents in Saint Lucie County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.92% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.05% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.79% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Saint Lucie County, Florida 66.96% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.64% are rented apartments, and the remaining 17.39% are vacant.

  • The 37.34% of the population in Saint Lucie County, Florida who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.490%) of those eligible to vote in Saint Lucie County, Florida.

Skyline of Saint Lucie County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Chi's Buffet & Mongolian Grill

2044 Main St, Logan, UT 84341

Ryan's Pizza & Hibachi

277 Sea Island Pkwy #10, Beaufort, SC 29907

Cactus Grill

1303 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719

Kilcoyne Redwood Inn

342 N Milwaukee Ave, Wheeling, IL 60090

Thairrific

4000 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75219

Landscape of Florida