Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Bear Lake County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Bear Lake County
      Zips: 
    83233
    83220
    83223
    83238
    83239
    83287
    83272
    83261
    83254
      Coordinates: 
    42.284787159526886, -111.32973873975119
      Area total: 
    1049.61 sq. mi., 2718.49 sq. km, 671752.96 acres
      Area land: 
    975.73 sq. mi., 2527.12 sq. km, 624465.92 acres
      Area water: 
    73.89 sq. mi., 191.36 sq. km, 47287.04 acres
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Paris
    Address: 7 E Center St., P.O. Box 190
    County Courthouse
    Paris, ID 83261-0190
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Bear Lake County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    6,372; Population change: 6.45% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    6.53 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $42,835
      Households: 
    3,735
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.20% per 3,075 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $194.23 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Bear Lake County's population of Idaho of 6,371 residents in 1930 has increased 1,5-fold to 9,530 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.52% female residents and 50.48% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.14% in Bear Lake County, Idaho are married and the remaining 36.86% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.14% in Bear Lake County, Idaho are married and the remaining 36.86% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,849 residential units of which 63.06% share occupied residential units.

    22.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Bear Lake County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    69.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 19.83% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.85% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.16% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Bear Lake County, Idaho 52.78% are owner-occupied homes, another 10.39% are rented apartments, and the remaining 36.83% are vacant.

  • The 79.57% of the population in Bear Lake County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 80.770%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 17.060%) of those eligible to vote in Bear Lake County, Idaho.

Skyline of Bear Lake County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Blue Crawfish Company

106 Roselawn Blvd #3824, Lafayette, LA 70503

Ballyhoo's Island Grill

140 Fairview Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 28594

Full Moon Cafe

411 W Stone Wood Dr, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Froggy's

112 NW Main St, Hopedale, IL 61747

Mack's Boardwalk Pizza

1112 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147

Landscape of Idaho