Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Butte County

  •   State: 
    Idaho
      County: 
    Butte County
      Zips: 
    83244
    83255
    83213
      Coordinates: 
    43.72293268171486, -113.17203237708495
      Area total: 
    2238.52 sq. mi., 5797.73 sq. km, 1432651.52 acres
      Area land: 
    2236.49 sq. mi., 5792.47 sq. km, 1431351.68 acres
      Area water: 
    2.03 sq. mi., 5.26 sq. km, 1299.84 acres
      Established: 
    1917
      Capital seat: 

    Arco
    Address: PO Box 737
    260 E. Grand Avenue
    Arco, ID 83213-0737
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Butte County, Idaho, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,574; Population change: -10.97% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1.3 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $40,387
      Households: 
    468
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.60% per 1,393 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.80%
      GDP: 
    $1.10 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Butte County's population of Idaho of 1,411 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,76-fold to 1,077 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 48.50% female residents and 51.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 67.77% in Butte County, Idaho are married and the remaining 32.23% are single population.

    As of 2020, 67.77% in Butte County, Idaho are married and the remaining 32.23% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,289 residential units of which 82.31% share occupied residential units.

    23 minutes is the average time that residents in Butte County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    60.52% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 20.96% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.13% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.32% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Butte County, Idaho 65.17% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 15.59% are vacant.

  • The 53.84% of the population in Butte County, Idaho who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 74.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 22.550%) of those eligible to vote in Butte County, Idaho.

Skyline of Butte County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

The Hwy 75 Ole Tyme Diner

26032 AL-75, Oneonta, AL 35121

Meeting Place

1274 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

R.J.'s Lunch

New Haven, CT 06512

Sophisticated Otter Sparta

112 Tomahawk Trail, Sparta, NJ 07871

Smokin Joe's Grill

2302 Alcock St, Pampa, TX 79065

Landscape of Idaho