Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

DuPage County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    DuPage County
      Zips: 
    60132
    60105
    60186
    60598
    60566
    60519
    60517
    60138
    60567
    60522
    60157
    60184
    60514
    60190
    60565
    60502
    60516
    60561
    60527
    60139
    60555
    60189
    60103
    60143
    60191
    60172
    60181
    60517
    60527
    60181
    60504
    60185
    60108
    60559
    60188
    60106
    60137
    60521
    60532
    60187
    60101
    60523
    60540
    60126
    60515
    60148
    60563
      Coordinates: 
    41.85195553165669, -88.08559430735647
      Area total: 
    336.39 sq. mi., 871.24 sq. km, 215288.96 acres
      Area land: 
    327.76 sq. mi., 848.89 sq. km, 209765.76 acres
      Area water: 
    8.63 sq. mi., 22.35 sq. km, 5523.20 acres
      Established: 
    1839
      Capital seat: 

    Wheaton
    Address: 421 N County Farm Rd
    County Administration Building
    Wheaton, IL 60187-3978
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 19 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • DuPage County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    932,877; Population change: 1.74% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,846 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $74,600
      Households: 
    7,575
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 484,215 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.75%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $83.83 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • DuPage County's population of Illinois of 24,966 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,68-fold to 16,866 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.91% female residents and 49.09% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.65% in DuPage County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.65% in DuPage County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.35% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    364,970 residential units of which 95.41% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in DuPage County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.38% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 7.46% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 6.72% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.58% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in DuPage County, Illinois 72.55% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.58% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.87% are vacant.

  • The 57.28% of the population in DuPage County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.930%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.720%) of those eligible to vote in DuPage County, Illinois.

Skyline of DuPage County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Dinerbar on Clifton

11801 Clifton Blvd, Lakewood, OH 44107

McMenamins Ironwork Grill

Ironwork Grill, 3505 Pacific Ave, Forest Grove, OR 97116

ELWAY'S Downtown

1881 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202

The Melting Pot

26425 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48375

Hot Wok

345 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Landscape of Illinois