Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Santa Fe County

  •   State: 
    New Mexico
      County: 
    Santa Fe County
      Zips: 
    87503
    87594
    87592
    87574
    87056
    87535
    87567
    87010
    87502
    87540
    87010
    87504
    87015
    87506
    87508
    87507
    87501
    87505
      Coordinates: 
    35.5069268196763, -105.9762731839673
      Area total: 
    1911.40 sq. mi., 4950.50 sq. km, 1223296.00 acres
      Area land: 
    1910.38 sq. mi., 4947.86 sq. km, 1222641.92 acres
      Area water: 
    1.02 sq. mi., 2.65 sq. km, 654.08 acres
      Established: 
    1852
      Capital seat: 

    Santa Fe
    Address: 102 Grant Ave
    Santa Fe, NM 87501-2061
    Governing Body: Board of County Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Santa Fe County, New Mexico, United States

  •   Population: 
    154,823; Population change: 7.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    81 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,835
      Households: 
    58,344
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.30% per 71,346 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.87%
      Income taxes: 
    5.30%
      GDP: 
    $5.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Santa Fe County's population of New Mexico of 18,000 residents in 1930 has increased 8,6-fold to 154,823 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.63% female residents and 49.37% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.72% in Santa Fe County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 47.28% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.72% in Santa Fe County, New Mexico are married and the remaining 47.28% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    76,877 residential units of which 88.48% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Santa Fe County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    71.26% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.92% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 7.39% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Santa Fe County, New Mexico 62.66% are owner-occupied homes, another 29.11% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.23% are vacant.

  • The 48.09% of the population in Santa Fe County, New Mexico who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 21.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 76.940%) of those eligible to vote in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.

Skyline of Santa Fe County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Vox Populi

755 Boylston St # 1, Boston, MA 02116

Taqueria Las Cumbres

93 Grant St, Crystal Lake, IL 60014

The Moosse Cafe

390 Kasten St, Mendocino, CA 95460

Bojangles

1920 W Emory Rd, Powell, TN 37849

Anayat's Halal Grill

2238 Bath Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11214

Landscape of New Mexico