Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lehigh County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Lehigh County
      Zips: 
    18016
    18016
    18060
    18068
    18046
    18105
    18079
    18052
    18065
    18059
    18053
    18195
    18106
    18092
    18011
    18087
    18051
    18031
    18037
    18066
    18032
    18069
    18078
    18080
    18034
    18036
    18062
    18101
    18106
    18049
    18052
    18109
    18102
    18018
    18103
    18104
      Coordinates: 
    40.612700728303935, -75.59236952490515
      Area total: 
    348.22 sq. mi., 901.88 sq. km, 222859.52 acres
      Area land: 
    345.29 sq. mi., 894.31 sq. km, 220988.16 acres
      Area water: 
    2.92 sq. mi., 7.57 sq. km, 1871.36 acres
      Established: 
    1812
      Capital seat: 

    Allentown
    Address: 17 S 7Th St
    County Courthouse
    Allentown, PA 18101-2401
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    374,557; Population change: 7.17% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,085 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,258
      Households: 
    133,618
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.60% per 191,388 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $21.59 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lehigh County's population of Pennsylvania of 172,893 residents in 1930 has increased 2,17-fold to 374,557 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.30% female residents and 48.70% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.99% in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 41.01% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.99% in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 41.01% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    149,830 residential units of which 95.42% share occupied residential units.

    24 minutes is the average time that residents in Lehigh County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.57% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.48% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.45% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania 66.71% are owner-occupied homes, another 28.38% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.92% are vacant.

  • The 54.80% of the population in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.570%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.120%) of those eligible to vote in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Lehigh County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Tom Thumb Drive In

1412 A St W, Fort Dodge, IA 50501

The Crepe Club

2268 E Williams Field Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295

Enoteca Emilia

110 S 2nd St suite i, Loveland, OH 45140

Bojangles

7111 GA-21, Port Wentworth, GA 31407

Frank's House

1179 OH-213, Steubenville, OH 43952

Landscape of Pennsylvania