Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 19087

Zip code area 19087 in Wayne, Chester County, PA

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      Counties: 
    Chester County
    ,
    Delaware County
    ,
    Montgomery County
      Cities: 
    Strafford
    ,
    Saint Davids
    ,
    Chesterbrook
    ,
    Radnor
    ,
    Wayne
      Counties all: 
    Chester | Delaware | Montgomery
      County FIPS: 
    42029 | 42045 | 42091
      Area total: 
    1.593 sq mi
      Area land: 
    15.62 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.031 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    789 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    40,0558
      Longitude: 
    -75,3994
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington PA-NJ-DE-MD
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    40,0558, -75,3994
      GMAP: 

    Pennsylvania 19087, USA

  •   Population: 
    33,717 individuals
      Population density: 
    32,181.44 people per square miles
      Households: 
    12,179
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.0%
      Household income: 
    $151,113 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    12,838 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    2.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.5% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 19087 is a Northeast ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wayne, Chester County, Pennsylvania with a population estimated today at about 33.356 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 19087 is located. Wayne is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wayne is the primary city, acceptable cities are Chesterbrook, Radnor, Saint Davids, St Davids, Strafford.

  • Living in the postal code area 19087 of Wayne, Chester County, Pennsylvania 50.5% of population who are male and 49.5% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wayne, Chester County 19087.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Chester County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Chester County
      Zips: 
    19376
    19345
    19345
    19346
    19353
    19345
    19351
    19354
    19345
    19381
    19353
    19360
    19316
    19367
    19482
    19358
    19366
    19399
    19376
    19470
    19432
    19320
    19421
    19320
    19347
    19357
    19369
    19395
    19383
    19320
    19481
    19335
    19087
    19457
    19480
    19320
    19087
    19375
    19442
    19310
    19374
    19352
    19362
    19087
    19330
    19372
    19355
    19350
    19311
    19343
    19520
    19333
    19475
    19087
    19365
    19344
    19390
    19425
    19363
    19465
    19312
    19301
    19320
    19348
    19335
    19460
    19355
    19087
    19341
    19382
    19380
      Coordinates: 
    39.97314822147375, -75.74844095556682
      Area total: 
    759.24 sq. mi., 1966.41 sq. km, 485910.40 acres
      Area land: 
    750.53 sq. mi., 1943.86 sq. km, 480338.56 acres
      Area water: 
    8.71 sq. mi., 22.55 sq. km, 5571.84 acres
      Established: 
    1682
      Capital seat: 

    West Chester
    Address: 601 Westtown Road
    West Chester, PA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    534,413; Population change: 7.12% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    712 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $82,471
      Households: 
    182,453
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.40% per 280,096 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $40.73 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Chester County's population of Pennsylvania of 126,629 residents in 1930 has increased 4,22-fold to 534,413 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.64% female residents and 49.36% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.98% in Chester County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.02% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.98% in Chester County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.02% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    208,240 residential units of which 94.66% share occupied residential units.

    30.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Chester County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.53% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.99% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Chester County, Pennsylvania 74.59% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 2.99% are vacant.

  • The 52.89% of the population in Chester County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 44.830%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.000%) of those eligible to vote in Chester County, Pennsylvania.

Delaware County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Delaware County
      Zips: 
    19339
    19037
    19065
    19016
    19037
    19052
    19039
    19015
    19319
    19070
    19063
    19063
    19061
    19033
    19018
    19061
    19061
    19017
    19061
    19331
    19028
    19029
    19050
    19373
    19113
    19022
    19061
    19014
    19018
    19018
    19074
    19022
    19094
    19043
    19050
    19070
    19061
    19086
    19085
    19076
    19060
    19029
    19023
    19061
    19033
    19032
    19036
    19079
    19081
    19078
    19041
    19015
    19018
    19023
    19050
    19317
    19014
    19026
    19342
    19064
    19008
    19013
    19073
    19083
    19082
    19010
    19063
      Coordinates: 
    39.91680694165719, -75.3989005796018
      Area total: 
    190.60 sq. mi., 493.66 sq. km, 121986.56 acres
      Area land: 
    183.82 sq. mi., 476.08 sq. km, 117641.60 acres
      Area water: 
    6.79 sq. mi., 17.58 sq. km, 4344.96 acres
      Established: 
    1789
      Capital seat: 

    Media
    Address: 201 W Front St
    County Government Center
    Media, PA 19063-2708
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    576,830; Population change: 3.19% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3,138 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $61,654
      Households: 
    208,076
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.10% per 294,706 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.07%
      GDP: 
    $32.19 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Delaware County's population of Pennsylvania of 280,264 residents in 1930 has increased 2,06-fold to 576,830 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.78% female residents and 48.22% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.54% in Delaware County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 45.46% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.54% in Delaware County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 45.46% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    229,208 residential units of which 94.02% share occupied residential units.

    29.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Delaware County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.40% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 7.67% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.71% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Delaware County, Pennsylvania 68.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.16% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.55% are vacant.

  • The 64.18% of the population in Delaware County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.810%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.220%) of those eligible to vote in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.

Montgomery County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Montgomery County
      Zips: 
    18918
    19409
    19407
    19451
    19455
    18958
    19484
    18957
    19407
    19408
    19478
    18979
    19404
    18958
    19436
    19472
    19423
    18971
    19430
    19428
    19422
    19435
    18084
    19403
    19450
    19027
    19437
    19486
    19009
    19468
    19453
    19443
    19001
    18070
    19438
    19046
    19490
    19492
    19403
    19464
    19038
    19046
    19046
    19464
    18076
    19035
    19403
    19072
    19456
    19002
    18074
    19038
    19403
    19468
    19066
    19426
    19477
    18054
    19075
    19401
    18041
    19002
    19012
    19474
    19025
    19405
    18915
    19095
    18073
    19473
    19031
    19444
    19525
    18936
    19403
    19072
    18969
    19096
    19438
    19440
    18964
    19034
    19403
    19040
    19027
    19468
    19001
    19002
    19003
    19454
    19038
    19044
    19426
    19090
    19462
    19046
    19422
    19006
    19004
    19428
    19401
    19446
    19464
    19406
      Coordinates: 
    40.21082640187381, -75.36729368160442
      Area total: 
    487.21 sq. mi., 1261.87 sq. km, 311815.04 acres
      Area land: 
    482.97 sq. mi., 1250.88 sq. km, 309098.24 acres
      Area water: 
    4.25 sq. mi., 10.99 sq. km, 2716.80 acres
      Established: 
    1784
      Capital seat: 

    Norristown
    Address: PO BOX 311
    County Courthouse
    Norristown, PA 19404-0311
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    856,553; Population change: 7.09% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,774 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $74,771
      Households: 
    299,597
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.60% per 446,961 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $70.57 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Montgomery County's population of Pennsylvania of 265,804 residents in 1930 has increased 3,22-fold to 856,553 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.29% female residents and 48.71% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.82% in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.18% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.82% in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.18% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    346,877 residential units of which 94.83% share occupied residential units.

    29.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Montgomery County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.22% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 4.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.57% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania 70.54% are owner-occupied homes, another 24.85% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.61% are vacant.

  • The 60.95% of the population in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 39.190%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.990%) of those eligible to vote in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.

Radnor

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Chester County
      City: 
    Radnor
      County all: 
    Chester | Delaware | Montgomery
      County FIPS: 
    42029 | 42045 | 42091
      Coordinates: 
    40°02′46″N 75°21′36″W
  •   Latitude: 
    40,0558
      Longitude: 
    -75,3994
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    19087
      GMAP: 

    Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population density: 
    2,320 residents per square mile of area
      Household income: 
    $91,239
      Households: 
    10,566
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    4.07%

Radnor is a small town in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States.

Air Quality, Water Quality, Superfund Sites & UV Index

The Air Quality index is in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania = 20.2. These Air Quality index is based on annual reports from the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The number of ozone alert days is used as an indicator of air quality, as are the amounts of seven pollutants including particulates, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, lead, and volatile organic chemicals. The Water Quality Index is 5. A measure of the quality of an area’s water supply as rated by the EPA. Higher values are better (100=best). The EPA has a complex method of measuring the watershed quality, using 15 indicators such as pollutants, turbidity, sediments, and toxic discharges. The Superfund Sites Index is 10. Higher is better (100=best). Based upon the number and impact of EPA Superfund pollution sites in the county, including spending on the cleanup efforts. The UV Index in Radnor = 3.8 and is a measure of an area's exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays. This is most often a combination of sunny weather, altitude, and latitude. The UV Index has been defined by the WHO (www.who.int/news-room/questions-and-answers/item/radiation-the-ultraviolet-(uv)-index) and is uniform worldwide.

Employed

The most recent city population of individuals with a median age of 30.3 age the population grows by 3.35% in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania population since 2000 and are distributed over a density of 2,320 residents per square mile of area. There are average 2.36 people per household in the 10,566 households with an average household income of $91,239 a year. The unemployment rate in Alabama is of the available work force and has dropped -4.83% over the most recent 12-month period and the projected change in job supply over the next decade based on migration patterns, economic growth, and other factors will increase by 24.34%. The number of physicians in Radnor per 100,000 population = 341.4.

Weather

The annual rainfall in Radnor = 46.5 inches and the annual snowfall = 19 inches. The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch) = 104. The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny = 204. 87 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily high temperature for the month of July and 22 degrees Fahrenheit is the average daily low temperature for the month of January. The Comfort Index (higher=better) is 43, where higher values mean a more pleasant climate. The Comfort Index measure recognizes that humidity by itself isn't the problem. (Have you noticed nobody ever complains about the weather being 'cold and humid?) It's in the summertime that we notice the humidity the most, when it's hot and muggy. Our Comfort Index uses a combination of afternoon summer temperature and humidity to closely predict the effect that the humidity will have on people.

Median Home Cost

The percentage of housing units in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania which are owned by the occupant = 60.32%. A housing unit is a house, apartment, mobile home, or room occupied as separate living quarters. The average age of homes = 48 years with median home cost = $602,320 and home appreciation of 3.07%. This is the value of the years most recent home sales data. Its important to note that this is not the average (or arithmetic mean). The median home price is the middle value when you arrange all the sales prices of homes from lowest to highest. This is a better indicator than the average, because the median is not changed as much by a few unusually high or low values. The property tax rate of $20.05 shown here is the rate per $1,000 of home value. If for simplification for example the tax rate is $14.00 and the home value is $250,000, the property tax would be $14.00 x ($250,000/1000), or $3500. This is the 'effective' tax rate.

Study

The local school district spends $6,933 per student. There are 15.3 students for each teacher in the school, 968 students for each Librarian and 418 students for each Counselor. 4.56% of the area’s population over the age of 25 with an Associate Degree or other 2-year college degree, 32.83% with a master’s degree, Ph.D. or other advanced college degree and 33.48% with high school diplomas or high school equivalency degrees (GEDs).

  • Approximately 53.55% female residents and 46.45% male residents live in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania.

    As of 2020 in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 51.65% are single population.

  • 26.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Radnor require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    68.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 5.28% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 8.98% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.98% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania, 60.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.27% are vacant.

  • The 64.18% of the population in Radnor, Chester County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Western Sizzlin Steak & More

149 Soldiers Colony Rd, Canton, MS 39046

Burger King

8459 Mayfield Rd, Chesterland, OH 44026

Noodles and Company

6104 Parkcenter Cir, Dublin, OH 43017

Bd's Mongolian BBQ

1600 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302

Toby's Sub Shop

1397 W Main Rd, Middletown, Rhode Island 02842