Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 22546

Zip code area 22546 in Ruther Glen, Caroline County, VA

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      Counties: 
    Caroline County
    ,
    Hanover County
    ,
    Spotsylvania County
      Cities: 
    Ruther Glen
      Counties all: 
    Caroline | Hanover | Spotsylvania
      County FIPS: 
    51033 | 51085 | 51177
      Area total: 
    165.876 sq mi
      Area land: 
    163.841 sq mi
      Area water: 
    2.035 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    118 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    37,9611
      Longitude: 
    -77,4856
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      Coordinates: 
    37.94192, -77.44866
      GMAP: 

    Virginia 22546, USA

  •   Population: 
    16,454 individuals
      Population density: 
    1,498.7 people per square miles
      Households: 
    6,494
      Unemployment rate: 
    3.4%
      Household income: 
    $83,345 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    6,821 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    6.8% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    1.2% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 22546 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Ruther Glen, Caroline County, Virginia with a population estimated today at about 19.164 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 22546 is located. Ruther Glen is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Ruther Glen is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Rutherglen.

  • Living in the postal code area 22546 of Ruther Glen, Caroline County, Virginia 46.8% of population who are male and 53.2% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Ruther Glen, Caroline County 22546.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Caroline County

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Caroline County
      Zips: 
    22446
    22552
    22538
    22501
    22535
    22514
    22580
    22427
    22546
      Coordinates: 
    38.0267029326556, -77.34713780416823
      Area total: 
    537.24 sq. mi., 1391.43 sq. km, 343830.40 acres
      Area land: 
    527.61 sq. mi., 1366.50 sq. km, 337670.40 acres
      Area water: 
    9.63 sq. mi., 24.93 sq. km, 6160.00 acres
      Established: 
    1728
      Capital seat: 

    Bowling Green
    Address: PO BOX 447
    County Courthouse
    Bowling Green, VA 22427-0447
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 6 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Caroline County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    30,887; Population change: 8.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    59 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $52,556
      Households: 
    10,565
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.70% per 15,004 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
      GDP: 
    $612.10 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Caroline County's population of Virginia of 15,263 residents in 1930 has increased 2,02-fold to 30,887 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.59% female residents and 49.41% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.49% in Caroline County, Virginia are married and the remaining 39.51% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.49% in Caroline County, Virginia are married and the remaining 39.51% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    12,415 residential units of which 92.19% share occupied residential units.

    38.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Caroline County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.04% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.91% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.33% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Caroline County, Virginia 73.40% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.79% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.82% are vacant.

  • The 31.06% of the population in Caroline County, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.480%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.450%) of those eligible to vote in Caroline County, Virginia.

Ruther Glen

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Caroline County
      City: 
    Ruther Glen
      County all: 
    Caroline | Hanover | Spotsylvania
      County FIPS: 
    51033 | 51085 | 51177
      Coordinates: 
    37°56′19.6152″N 77°28′17.2776″W
  •   Latitude: 
    37,9611
      Longitude: 
    -77,4856
      Timezone: 
    Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5:00; Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) UTC-4:00
      ZIP codes: 
    22546
      GMAP: 

    Ruther Glen, Caroline County, Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    18,039

Ruther Glen is an unincorporated community in Caroline County, Virginia, located near the interchange between Interstate 95 and Virginia State Highway 207. It is approximately 30 miles (48 km) north of Richmond. It was a stop on the Richmond, Fredericksburg and Potomac Railroad in the nineteenth century. The Carmel School, the county's only private Christian school, is located in Ruther Glen. The Jericho School was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. Politician Julian M. Quarles was born near the community. Numerous telemarketing organizations use phone number masking techniques to make "R Luther Glen, Virginia" appear on prospects' caller ID units. The ZIP Code for R Luther Glen is 22546, and the community has a population of 2,000. The community is home to the Mattaponi Springs golf course, which was built in the early 1900s. The golf course is located at 37°5619.6152N 77°2817.2776W (37.938782, -77.471466), and has a ZIP Code of 22546. It also has a post office with a ZIP code of 22544, and a postcode of 22545, which is located near Interstate 95. It has a number of businesses, including a bank, a restaurant, a gas station, a bowling alley, and an ice cream parlor. The town has a history of being home to many notable people, including former Virginia Governor Robert C. Ritchie.

  • Ruther Glen's population in Caroline County, Virginia of 2,388 residents in 1900 has increased 7,55-fold to 18,039 residents after 120 years, according to the official 2020 census.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Hard Hat Grilling Inc

2305 W Washington St, Stockton, CA 95203

Beans Bagels & Broadband

258 Wells Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646

Buca Di Beppo

15251 NW 67th Ave, Hialeah, FL 33014

Mel's Downtown

215 E State St, Morocco, IN 47963

Dewey Destin's Snoballs

9 Calhoun Ave, Destin, FL 32541