Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 61571

Zip code area 61571 in Washington, Tazewell County, IL

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      Counties: 
    Tazewell County
      Cities: 
    Washington
      County FIPS: 
    17179
      Area total: 
    53.493 sq mi
      Area land: 
    53.469 sq mi
      Area water: 
    0.024 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    872 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    40,7025
      Longitude: 
    -89,4441
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Peoria IL
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    40.70331, -89.41951
      GMAP: 

    Illinois 61571, USA

  •   Population: 
    24,761 individuals
      Population density: 
    6,903.47 people per square miles
      Households: 
    1,524
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.5%
      Household income: 
    $79,162 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    10,132 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    5.9% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.8% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 61571 is a Midwest ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Washington, Tazewell County, Illinois with a population estimated today at about 25.757 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 61571 is located. Washington is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Washington is the primary city, obsolete and unacceptable cities or spellings are Beverly Manor.

  • Living in the postal code area 61571 of Washington, Tazewell County, Illinois 48.7% of population who are male and 51.3% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Washington, Tazewell County 61571.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Tazewell County

  •   State: 
    Illinois
      County: 
    Tazewell County
      Zips: 
    61650
    61558
    61555
    61635
    61635
    61612
    61611
    61611
    61721
    61564
    61554
    61534
    61535
    61733
    61554
    61759
    61747
    61734
    61755
    61610
    61568
    61571
    61550
    61611
    61554
      Coordinates: 
    40.507483396148224, -89.51344772047763
      Area total: 
    657.98 sq. mi., 1704.16 sq. km, 421107.20 acres
      Area land: 
    646.47 sq. mi., 1674.34 sq. km, 413737.60 acres
      Area water: 
    11.52 sq. mi., 29.82 sq. km, 7369.60 acres
      Established: 
    1827
      Capital seat: 

    Pekin
    Address: 342 Court Street
    County Courthouse
    Pekin, IL
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Tazewell County, Illinois, United States

  •   Population: 
    131,343; Population change: -2.99% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    203 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,400
      Households: 
    7,374
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.10% per 61,977 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.55 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Tazewell County's population of Illinois of 19,883 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,87-fold to 17,244 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.20% female residents and 48.80% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.30% in Tazewell County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.30% in Tazewell County, Illinois are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    58,550 residential units of which 92.20% share occupied residential units.

    22.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Tazewell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    86.03% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.54% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.60% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tazewell County, Illinois 71.59% are owner-occupied homes, another 22.28% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.13% are vacant.

  • The 43.80% of the population in Tazewell County, Illinois who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 52.070%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 46.020%) of those eligible to vote in Tazewell County, Illinois.

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Bistro V

339 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830

The Melting Pot Myrtle Beach

5001 N Kings Hwy #104, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Podium Finish Sport Boutique & Cafe

921 Texas Ave, El Paso, TX 79901

Ocean Park Pizza

2727B Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Chuy's B.B.Q

Texas 76088