Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cache County

  •   State: 
    Utah
      County: 
    Cache County
      Zips: 
    84304
    84308
    84305
    84338
    84327
    84323
    84328
    84326
    84321
    84325
    84320
    84333
    84339
    84322
    84318
    84319
    84335
    84341
    84332
    84341
    84321
      Coordinates: 
    41.72244434092575, -111.74361827636379
      Area total: 
    1172.88 sq. mi., 3037.74 sq. km, 750641.28 acres
      Area land: 
    1164.73 sq. mi., 3016.64 sq. km, 745427.84 acres
      Area water: 
    8.15 sq. mi., 21.10 sq. km, 5213.44 acres
      Established: 
    1857
      Capital seat: 

    Logan
    Address: 199 North Main St.
    County Courthouse
    Logan, UT
    Governing Body: County Council with 7 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Cache County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    133,154; Population change: 18.20% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    114 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $46,253
      Households: 
    33,438
      Unemployment rate: 
    2.90% per 65,407 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.30%
      Income taxes: 
    6.98%
      GDP: 
    $5.14 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cache County's population of Utah of 27,424 residents in 1930 has increased 4,86-fold to 133,154 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.71% female residents and 49.29% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.25% in Cache County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.75% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.25% in Cache County, Utah are married and the remaining 40.75% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    43,774 residential units of which 95.17% share occupied residential units.

    18.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Cache County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.83% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.50% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.75% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cache County, Utah 62.37% are owner-occupied homes, another 31.88% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.75% are vacant.

  • The 82.44% of the population in Cache County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 70.470%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 24.910%) of those eligible to vote in Cache County, Utah.

Skyline of Cache County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Krackin Cajun Seafood House

3025 S Main St Ste 1, Joplin, MO 64804

Cosi

104 Pheasant Run, Newtown, PA 18940

King Kebab

370 W Court St, San Bernardino, CA 92401

Cody's Original Roadhouse

1926 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

Pinardi's Pizza & More

404 Filbert Orient Rd, New Salem, PA 15468

Landscape of Utah