Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Charlottesville City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Charlottesville City
      Zips: 
    22909
    22905
    22906
    22908
    22902
    22903
      Coordinates: 
    38.03749116852299, -78.48550053911812
      Area total: 
    10.26 sq. mi., 26.58 sq. km, 6568.32 acres
      Area land: 
    10.25 sq. mi., 26.53 sq. km, 6556.80 acres
      Area water: 
    0.02 sq. mi., 0.05 sq. km, 11.52 acres
  • Charlottesville City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $38,930
      Households: 
    17,943
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.90%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Charlottesville City's population of Virginia of 40,341 residents in 1990 has increased 1,15-fold to 46,553 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 53.03% female residents and 46.97% male residents live in as of 2020, 32.96% in Charlottesville City, Virginia are married and the remaining 67.04% are single population.

    As of 2020, 32.96% in Charlottesville City, Virginia are married and the remaining 67.04% are single population.

  • 18.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Charlottesville City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    62.06% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.00% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 5.06% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 5.06% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Charlottesville City, Virginia 38.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 56.52% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.16% are vacant.

  • The 53.53% of the population in Charlottesville City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 20.350%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 78.350%) of those eligible to vote in Charlottesville City, Virginia.

Skyline of Charlottesville City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Ingleside Cafe

920 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070

Springwater Grill

6716 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202

Arthur's Inc

817 E Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Blarney Stone Pub- West Fargo

1910 9th St E, West Fargo, ND 58078

Uncle Chicken's

440 N Dixie Fwy, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Landscape of Virginia