Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Danville City

  •   State: 
    Virginia
      County: 
    Danville City
      Zips: 
    24543
    24541
    24540
      Coordinates: 
    36.5831914287654, -79.40880716478287
      Area total: 
    43.70 sq. mi., 113.19 sq. km, 27968.64 acres
      Area land: 
    42.80 sq. mi., 110.84 sq. km, 27390.08 acres
      Area water: 
    0.90 sq. mi., 2.34 sq. km, 578.56 acres
  • Danville City, Virginia, United States

  •   Household income: 
    $32,346
      Households: 
    19,502
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.60%
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.00%
      Income taxes: 
    5.75%
  • Danville City's population of Virginia of 53,056 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,8-fold to 42,590 residents after 30 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 54.50% female residents and 45.50% male residents live in as of 2020, 52.33% in Danville City, Virginia are married and the remaining 47.67% are single population.

    As of 2020, 52.33% in Danville City, Virginia are married and the remaining 47.67% are single population.

  • 20.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Danville City require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.77% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.50% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.01% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.39% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Danville City, Virginia 49.88% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.76% are rented apartments, and the remaining 14.36% are vacant.

  • The 45.08% of the population in Danville City, Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 40.020%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.130%) of those eligible to vote in Danville City, Virginia.

Skyline of Danville City

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Coyote Camp Fireline Chow

444 E Co Rd 68, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Calypso's Cafe

575 E 140th St, Cleveland, OH 44110

Souper Salad

1718 E 2nd St, Edmond, OK 73034

Taco Mac Johns Creek

2607 Peachtree Pkwy, Suwanee, GA 30024

Vox Populi

755 Boylston St # 1, Boston, MA 02116

Landscape of Virginia