Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cabell County

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      County: 
    Cabell County
      Zips: 
    25708
    25711
    25722
    25755
    25559
    25537
    25510
    25545
    25703
    25541
    25702
    25705
    25504
    25701
      Coordinates: 
    38.42029672926989, -82.24171698964993
      Area total: 
    288.02 sq. mi., 745.96 sq. km, 184330.88 acres
      Area land: 
    281.02 sq. mi., 727.84 sq. km, 179852.80 acres
      Area water: 
    7.00 sq. mi., 18.12 sq. km, 4478.08 acres
      Established: 
    1809
      Capital seat: 

    Huntington
    Address: 750 5Th Ave
    County Courthouse
    Huntington, WV 25701-2019
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cabell County, West Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    94,350; Population change: -2.04% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    336 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,326
      Households: 
    40,021
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.00% per 41,946 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $4.54 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cabell County's population of West Virginia of 90,786 residents in 1930 has increased 1,04-fold to 94,350 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.86% female residents and 48.14% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.81% in Cabell County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 46.19% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.81% in Cabell County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 46.19% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    46,125 residential units of which 86.55% share occupied residential units.

    23.3 minutes is the average time that residents in Cabell County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.13% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.18% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.04% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.15% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cabell County, West Virginia 56.99% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.49% are rented apartments, and the remaining 12.52% are vacant.

  • The 41.05% of the population in Cabell County, West Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.330%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 44.210%) of those eligible to vote in Cabell County, West Virginia.

Skyline of Cabell County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Bentara

76 S Orange St, New Haven, CT 06510

Z'Tejas

535 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA 98004

Whoop Dee Do Hot Dogs

7 Hall Hill Rd, Somers, CT 06071

Cabo Bobs

847 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78209

Bowen's Pizza

219 E 47th St, Chicago, IL 60653

Landscape of West Virginia