Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Logan County

  •   State: 
    West Virginia
      County: 
    Logan County
      Zips: 
    25022
    25607
    25644
    25611
    25047
    25630
    25505
    25612
    25654
    25614
    25624
    25628
    25121
    25639
    25634
    25547
    25183
    25647
    25076
    25638
    25607
    25617
    25606
    25601
    25652
    25649
    25632
    25637
    25653
    25646
    25625
    25635
    25508
    25601
      Coordinates: 
    37.83150819820627, -81.93532136721922
      Area total: 
    455.62 sq. mi., 1180.04 sq. km, 291594.24 acres
      Area land: 
    453.77 sq. mi., 1175.26 sq. km, 290412.80 acres
      Area water: 
    1.85 sq. mi., 4.78 sq. km, 1181.44 acres
      Established: 
    1824
      Capital seat: 

    Logan
    Address: 300 Stratton St
    County Courthouse
    Logan, WV 25601-3924
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Logan County, West Virginia, United States

  •   Population: 
    32,567; Population change: -11.37% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    72 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,545
      Households: 
    14,838
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.20% per 11,181 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    6.50%
      GDP: 
    $1.26 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Logan County's population of West Virginia of 58,534 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,56-fold to 32,567 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.36% female residents and 48.64% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.30% in Logan County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.30% in Logan County, West Virginia are married and the remaining 38.70% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    14,738 residential units of which 88.43% share occupied residential units.

    31.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Logan County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.17% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.46% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.19% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.95% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Logan County, West Virginia 66.83% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.85% are rented apartments, and the remaining 13.32% are vacant.

  • The 23.37% of the population in Logan County, West Virginia who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.620%) of those eligible to vote in Logan County, West Virginia.

Skyline of Logan County

In 51 U.S. states are published

2153 Companies
855 Counties
1459 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Country Kitchen

606 W B St, McCook, NE 69001

Tepe Taco

2233 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806

Opus One

565 Larned St, Detroit, MI 48226

Culver's

6830 Whitmore Lake Rd, Brighton, MI 48116

De Afghanan Kabob House

1372 Locust St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Other Companies

Noodles and Company

3294 Youngfield St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Deon's Otterville Inn

203 E Hwy A, Otterville, MO 65348

The Boat House

30 S 2nd St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034

Tropical Smoothie Cafe

340 Town Center Blvd #1, White Lake Charter Township, MI 48386

McNamara's Steak and Chop House

7400 San Ramon Rd, Dublin, CA 94568

Landscape of West Virginia